If you are trying to set or reset a case, please follow these instructions:
1. View the courts"County Court at Law, Judge Dean Presiding, 2022 Daily Calendar (updated daily)" above for available dates and times. (The calendar is updated daily, so there is no need to confirm with the court before submitting an Order Setting Hearing)
2. Correspond with all counsel in the case of your request, and to the extent possible, have your requested date and time agreed upon by all parties.
3. Once an agreement has been reached by all counsel, you will need to file an Order Setting Hearing with the court for the Judge to approve and sign. A signed copy of the Order must be provided to all counsel and parties needing notice of the hearing.
4. Please submit your marked exhibits by e-mail the day prior to the hearing.
5. At this time, Wednesday Mornings from 9am-12pm are reserved for Telephonic hearings on Family matters only. Hearings usually not exceeding 30 minutes.
***Regarding Temporary Order Hearings set on the Wednesday following 7 days from "service of citation:"
Counsel is responsible for notifying the Court Coordinator, by emailing CCL Coordinator. when "service of citation" is completed.
Click here for the "Remote Hearing Packet" which includes the Remote Order Setting Hearing forms.